Welcome to Tradeinforeign.com, a free subscription-based service website, owned and operated by Tradeinforeign.com. The following document explains the terms and conditions applicable to your use of Tradeinforeign.com, which promotes business between Global B2B and C2C Buyers and Suppliers through a B2B & C2C portal. By using the information, services, and products available throughout this website, you agree to the terms and conditions (also referred to as “Agreement”) contained therein.
By accessing Tradeinforeign.com or using services provided by Tradeinforeign.com, you acknowledge the terms and conditions hereof and agree that you will be bound by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. In addition, this Agreement may be changed or updated by Tradeinforeign.com from time to time without any prior notice to you. Changed terms and conditions will become valid upon being posted on Tradeinforeign.com. Your continued use of our service signifies your acceptance of the change terms. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new function that augments or enhances our service shall be subject to this Agreement. This Agreement may not be otherwise modified except in writing signed by an authorized officer of Tradeinforeign.com.
Tradeinforeign.com provides services to individuals and companies who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. If you do not qualify, please do not use the service. Tradeinforeign.com is obligated to advise you that any user, during accessing Tradeinforeign.com, must behave in accordance with applicable laws. Tradeinforeign.com is not responsible for the possible consequence caused by your behaviour during use of Tradeinforeign.com. Tradeinforeign.com may, in its sole discretion, refuse the service to anyone at any time. The service is not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended members of Tradeinforeign.com.
We prohibit the products that are illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. It is your responsibility to post only legal goods and services and you must make sure that what you post on our websites is legal and conforms to all the legal requirements of your local, state, provincial, nation, federal or foreign law and regulations. Items prohibited or restricted for posting on our websites include but are not limited to:
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement Goods
- Counterfeit or Knock-Off Goods
- Fireworks, Explosives, and Hazardous Materials
- Hacking/Surveillance/Interception/De-scrambling Equipment
- Human Parts, Bodily Fluids and Human Remains
- Gambling and related products
- Goods Made From Protected Animal/Plant Species
- Illegal Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, Steroids, and Other Controlled Substances
- Offensive Material (items that promote hatred, violence, racism, or intolerance)
- Adult Content & Pornographic (including but not limited to: pictures, videos, toys, etc.)
- Stolen things or Items Used For Theft
- Ammunition & other all types of Weapons
- The sale of alcohol to persons not of lawful age
- The sale of tobacco products to persons not of lawful age
In joining or becoming a member of Tradeinforeign.com, you hereby agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in the REGISTER application form (such information being the “Registration Content”)
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Content to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, or Tradeinforeign.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, Tradeinforeign.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your member service.
Member ID, Password, and Security:
During the registration process, you will create a Member ID and Password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Member ID and Password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Member ID and Password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Tradeinforeign.com of any unauthorized use of your Member ID or Password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you properly exit the website at the end of each session. Tradeinforeign.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
Access to Tradeinforeign.com and registering Free Member are free of charge. Tradeinforeign.com reserves the right to modify the charging clause and we promise to notify you of the changed clause immediately. Tradeinforeign.com provides certain services to users who have undergone a specific registration process and agreed to pay for such services (“Premium Services” such as banner advertising and membership services ). Use of certain services or features of Tradeinforeign.com that are part of a Premium Service is governed by additional terms and conditions under separate agreements in addition to these Terms & Conditions. Tradeinforeign.com reserves the right to modify the charging clause. Please note that we are not responsible for all hardware, software, service, and other costs you incur while accessing our website and Internet-based data on our servers. Tradeinforeign.com reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, some or all of the services at any time without notice.
Tradeinforeign.com reserves the right to terminate your service at any time or for any reason, with or without notice, if it concludes that you have provided false information in connection with your member account, are engaged in fraudulent or illegal activities, or are engaged in activities that may damage the rights of Tradeinforeign.com or others. Tradeinforeign.com withholds the right to temporarily or permanently terminate your membership.
All contents on these websites are Copyright © by Tradeinforeign.com